We work with each patient on an individual basis, taking into account their entire health history and present symptoms to find the best course of treatment.
We are proud to say we have had much success treating many common ailments and conditions and we are confident in our ability to help you. Read some of our acupuncture success stories.
Some of the general conditions treated with acupuncture are as follows:
- Chronic and Acute Pain disorders including Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain etc.
- Depression, Anxiety and other Psychological Disorders
- Female Infertility & Gynecological Issues
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Allergy & Immune related disorders
- Digestive Issues
- Cancer Support
- Addiction Support
- Natural Weight Loss
- Quit Smoking
Check our Articles and Resources section as we periodically post information from reliable outside sources focused on the efficacy of acupuncture and Chinese medicine as it pertains to the treatment of many conditions.
Also please feel free to contact us at anytime for a free face to face or phone consultation to determine if acupuncture and Chinese medicine is appropriate for your condition.
We want to help! Our acupuncture clinic is conveniently located within minutes of Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek and Parkland and we are in network with many insurance providers.
THE BENEFITS OF ACUPUNCTURE
Acupuncture treatment is a calming and relaxing experience. Acupuncture treatment improves mood, increases energy, reduces stress levels, helps you sleep better and boosts the immune system.
Many of our patients get treatment even when they are not ill or in pain, just as a preventive measure to stay healthy. All needles used in acupuncture treatments are sterile, disposable, hair thin and virtually painless.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to be effective in the treatment of a wide variety of medical problems.
The benefits of acupuncture are many. Below is a more comprehensive list of disorders for which acupuncture is effective:
Muscle, Bone and Nerve Pain and Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Injuries from Auto Accidents
- Back Pain
- Leg Pain
- Foot Pain
- Shoulder and Neck Pain
- Knee Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tendonitis, Bursitis
- Tennis Elbow, Golf Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome and Painful Joints
- TMJ; Toothache
- Headache and Migraines
- Facial Paralysis; Bell’s Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Digestive Issues – Stomach Ache
- Chronic Diarrhea
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Allergies; Sinus
- Cough, Cold, and Flu
- High Blood Pressure
Women’s Health and Gynecological Disorder
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Menstrual Pain and Cramping
- Infertility – including Ovarian, Fallopian and Uterine Problems
- Pregnancy & Childbirth Support
- Postpartum and Lactation Difficulties
- (PID) Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Prostate problems
- Infertility – Low Sperm Volume, Poor Sperm Motility and Sperm Morphology
- Sexual Dysfunction and Impotence
Emotional and Sleep Disorders
- Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Stress Management
- Immune Support and Wellness
- Seasonal Attunement
- Palliative and Post Operative Care
Learn more about how acupuncture works. Read our Frequently Asked Questions section or call us for a free consultation at 954-586-2273.